Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
At the Sabre store opening, Dwight Schrute (Rainn Wilson) attempts to put on a theatrical presentation to impress Nellie Bertram (Catherine Tate). Dwight assigns the members of his team various tasks: Erin (Ellie Kemper) is to act as a dissected hipster who has learned to give a damn because of the Pyramid named Tabitha to make the Sabre Pyramid more appealing (but had a hard time pronouncing Zooey Deschanel and the day it opened she said there was a line when two people who are homeless), Cathy (Lindsay Broad) is to flirt with the bloggers, Ryan (B. J. Novak) is to give a presentation to wow the critics, Todd Packer (David Koechner) is to play the part of a sexual predator — much to Packer's chagrin and Stanley (Leslie David Baker) will play as Lenny Kravitz. Instead, Stanley played as Al Roker's brother because Stanley never looked like Lenny Kravitz. As the grand opening progresses, things begin to fall apart. Several bloggers notice Jim not using his Sabre Pyramid phone, resulting in a reprimand from Nellie. Erin disappears with a group of seniors after Dwight drives them away, fearing their age will frighten the youth. Finally, Ryan has a panic attack and, after being consoled by Dwight and Jim — who imitate Kelly and his mother respectively in an attempt to calm him down — leaves to go to his parents' house. Jim is forced to give the presentation, which, despite a rocky start, impresses the crowd. After the opening, Dwight is named VP by Nellie. Back in Scranton, Andy Bernard (Ed Helms) tries to protect Pam (Jenna Fischer) from a group of kids who are throwing pine cones at her, and a young girl, "Tiffany" (Caitlin Williams), punches him in the eye. Andy tells a false story about stepping in when a "gang" harassed Pam, and Toby (Paul Lieberstein) arranges a meeting in the conference room to discuss self-defense. Andy is then humiliated when Tiffany is brought in by her mother and half-apologizes to him and Pam. However, after a provoked Kelly begins physically harassing Toby, Andy steps in between the two to break the fight up, resulting in his other eye being blackened. The rest of the office laughs but shuts up when Andy points out he got hit twice because he defended other people who were being attacked. The episode concludes with Andy noting that he took a bunch of pain medication, drank a half a bottle of wine, and took his pants off, thus greatly improving his feelings as the day ends.
- Andy wanted Oscar to talk to his maid, Theresa. Oscar talked to Teresa in Spanish. After Oscar talked to Teresa on the phone, Andy told Oscar to come back because Teresa had Andy's keys.
- Nellie noticed the line formed already and the store doesn't open in an hour.
- Nellie told the crew she went to church to pray this morning. Dwight told Jim both of them were in a Latino church, E Jose but Dwight made it all up.
- Erin was hired as the hipster because of the pyramid and Stanley will pose as Lenny Kravitz. When they looked at a photo of Lenny, Erin believed Stanley looks like Al Roker's brother.
- Nellie declared she wanted people to believe everything is possible.
- Stanley was corrected that Matt Roker was named Chris. Stanley claimed he is Raven-Symone's father, Toucan-Symone.
- Ryan misses Scranton. Every night at Tallahassee, he gets drunk and watches porn. For some reason, Ryan didn't enjoy the way he did it in Scranton.
- Jim says he is not a performer. His mom thought that was funny because Jim did voice impressions.
- Chuck Bartowski, the main character from the NBC action-comedy show Chuck, is referenced several times and used to promote the Sabre Pyramid.
- A hipster is a term used to define a subculture of young, middle class adults and older teenagers. Hipsters are stereotypically portrayed as wearing non-conforming outfits as well as large, thick rimmed glasses.
- Erin mispronounces "Zooey Deschanel at the Coachella music festival".
- Mark Zuckerberg is the co-founder and CEO of Facebook.
- When Nellie was younger, she tried-out for the Spice Girls, but failed to secure a call-back for "the black one."
- During Jim's presentation, the opening of the song "Clocks" by the British rock band Coldplay is played.
- Bill Gates is the former chief executive and current chairman of Microsoft.
- Cars 2 is a 2011 Disney/Pixar movie.
- Ryan yelled at Jim and called him Sherlock Holmes.
- Kevin mentions the Gremlins and "Chucky the doll" as examples of things that are "little but dangerous."
- Rainn Wilson as Dwight Schrute
- John Krasinski as Jim Halpert
- Jenna Fischer as Pam Halpert
- B.J. Novak as Ryan Howard
- Ed Helms as Andy Bernard
- Catherine Tate as Nellie Bertram
- Leslie David Baker as Stanley Hudson
- Brian Baumgartner as Kevin Malone
- Mindy Kaling as Kelly Kapoor
- Paul Lieberstein as Toby Flenderson
- Ellie Kemper as Erin Hannon
- Creed Bratton (actor) as Creed Bratton
- Kate Flannery as Meredith Palmer
- Angela Kinsey as Angela Martin
- Craig Robinson as Darryl Philbin
- Oscar Nunez as Oscar Martinez
Special Guest StarEdit
|Season 7||The Office - Season 8||Season 9|
|#01||The List||#07||Pam's Replacement||#13||Jury Duty||#19||Get the Girl|
|#02||The Incentive||#08||Gettysburg||#14||Special Project||#20||Welcome Party|
|#03||Lotto||#09||Mrs. California||#15||Tallahassee||#21||Angry Andy|
|#04||Garden Party||#10||Christmas Wishes||#16||After Hours||#22||Fundraiser|
|#05||Spooked||#11||Trivia||#17||Test the Store||#23||Turf War|
|#06||Doomsday||#12||Pool Party||#18||Last Day in Florida||#24||Free Family Portrait Studio|