Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There is a Staples store in nearby Dickson City and another in Wilkes-Barre, about a half hour's drive away.
In the episode "Branch Closing", Josh Porter leaves Dunder Mifflin for a senior executive position at Staples. His departure leaves the reorganization plan in disarray.
In the episode "The Return", Dwight works at Staples after being fired in the previous episode. His stint at Staples is short-lived when Michael re-hires him. Dwight's brief employment at Staples becomes a minor plot point in the episode "Dunder Mifflin Infinity".
In the episode "The Convention", Michael successfully breaks Staples' exclusive deal to distribute Hammermill paper products.
Despite their competition with Staples in the paper industry, the Dunder Mifflin offices do purchase Staples' non-paper products.
- Starting with the second season, a box for a Staples shredder appears on top of the supply shelf closest to the conference room.
- A Staples shredder featured prominently in the episode "The Merger" as part of a product placement agreement.
- Staples blank CDs are kept on the bottom shelf of the supply shelf.
- A spindle of Staples blank CDs can often be found on Dwight's desk.
- What appear to be two packages of Staples fax paper can be seen in the reception area behind Pam.
- Dwight stole leads from Staples and used them to win a competition between him and a computer in "Launch Party."