Scranton Business Park is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton office (the main setting of the show) is located. Its address in the show is 1725 Slough Avenue in Scranton, PA. The place/street itself in Scranton doesn't actually exist, as the address is actually a reference to the British version of The Office, which is set in Slough, England. The real location of the set building is 13927 Saticoy St Panorama City, CA 91402. In the season six finale, Whistleblower, Dwight buys the Business Park.
Chandler Valley Center Studios located in Van Nuys, California is used to film both the inside and outside scenes located at Scranton Business Park.
- Billy Merchant - Property Manager
- Hank Tate - Security Guard
- Suite 100 - Ruben's Elec. Cont.
- Suite 110 - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Suite 120 - "Available 1400'" (Remains the same behind Kevin in an early episode, when Pam & Michael are adding the Michael Scott Paper Company, and when interviewing new managers)
- Suite 200 - Dunder Mifflin Paper
- 165 sq ft Closet between Suite 200 & 210 - Michael Scott Paper Company (was also a Cafe Disco, a gym, and a day care center created by Dwight.)
- Suite 210 - Vance Refrigeration
- Suite 300 - Woods & Grammercy
- Suite 302 - Cress Tool & Die
- Suite 320 - E.G. Phylloxy
- Suite 344 - Kavala Data Filters
- Suite 345 - Dwight K. Schrute
- Unknown Suite # - Disaster Kits Limited
The Five FamiliesEdit
"The Five Families" are the five companies that occupy the business park:
- Michael Scott (formerly) Now Dwight Schrute - Dunder Mifflin, Inc.
- Bob Vance - Vance Refrigeration
- Paul Faust - Disaster Kits Limited
- W.B. Jones - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Bill Cress - Cress Tool & Dye