Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scranton Business Park is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton office (the main setting of the show) is located. Its address in the show is 1725 Slough Avenue in Scranton, PA. The place/street itself in Scranton doesn't actually exist, as the address is actually a reference to the British version of The Office, which is set in Slough, England. The real location of the set building is 13927 Saticoy St Panorama City, CA 91402. In the season six finale, Whistleblower, Dwight buys the Business Park.
Chandler Valley Center Studios located in Van Nuys, California is used to film both the inside and outside scenes located at Scranton Business Park.
- Suite 100 - Ruben's Elec. Cont.
- Suite 110 - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Suite 120 - Michael Scott Paper Company (formerly, was a Cafe Disco for a time and then became a day care center created by Dwight. Also, "Available" when interviewing new managers)
- Suite 200 - Dunder Mifflin Paper
- Suite 210 - Vance Refrigeration
- Suite 300 - Woods & Grammercy
- Suite 302 - Cress Tool & Dye (Spelled "Die" in Search Committee episode)
- Suite 320 - E.G. Phylloxy
- Suite 344 - Kavala Data Filters
- Suite 345 - Dwight K. Schrute
- Unknown Suite # - Disaster Kits Limited
The Five FamiliesEdit
"The Five Families" are the five companies that occupy the business park:
- Michael Scott (formerly) Now Dwight Schrute - Dunder Mifflin, Inc.
- Bob Vance - Vance Refrigeration
- Paul Faust - Disaster Kits Limited
- W.B. Jones - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Bill Cress - Cress Tool & Dye