Scranton Business Park is where the Dunder Mifflin Scranton office (the main setting of the show) is located. Its address in the show is 1725 Slough Avenue in Scranton, PA. The place/street itself in Scranton doesn't actually exist, as the address is actually a reference to the British version of The Office, which is set in Slough, England. In the season six finale, Whistleblower, Dwight buys the Business Park.
- Billy Merchant - Property Manager (former)
- Hank Tate - Security Guard
- Suite 100 - Ruben's Elec. Cont.
- Suite 110 - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Suite 120 - "Available 1400'" (Remains the same behind Kevin in an early episode, when Pam & Michael are adding the Michael Scott Paper Company, and when interviewing new managers)
- Suite 200 - Dunder Mifflin Paper
- 165 sq ft Closet between Suite 200 & 210 - Michael Scott Paper Company, Cafe Disco, Dwight Schrute's Gym for Muscles, and Sesame Avenue Daycare Center for Infants and Toddlers.
- Suite 210 - Vance Refrigeration
- Suite 300 - Woods & Grammercy
- Suite 302 - Cress Tool & Die
- Suite 320 - E.G. Phylloxy
- Suite 344 - Kavala Data Filters
- Suite 345 - Dwight K. Schrute
- Unknown Suite # - Disaster Kits Limited
The Five FamiliesEdit
"The Five Families" are the five companies that occupy the business park:
- Michael Scott(former) Dwight Schrute(current) - Dunder Mifflin, Inc.
- Bob Vance - Vance Refrigeration
- Paul Faust - Disaster Kits Limited
- W.B. Jones - W.B. Jones Heating & Air
- Bill Cress - Cress Tool & Dye