Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Paul Lieberstein is responsible for the following well-known Office lines:
- "If you're a racist, I will attack you with the North." ("Diversity Day")
- "Swaying isn't dancing." ("The Client")
Off the screenEdit
Paul Lieberstein went on vacation with B.J. Novak to Costa Rica during a production break in 2007, and Novak "almost killed him with a surfboard." According to Novak, this is the source for Toby's desire to move to Costa Rica.
- Health Care
- The Client
- The Carpet
- Dwight's Speech
- The Accountants webisodes
- The Coup
- Goodbye, Toby
- Stress Relief
- Sex Ed
- Search Committee
- ↑ B.J. Novak talks at UCLA, April 2008.
- ↑ Office Tally: Michael Schur and Jen Celotta Visit the OTCR, Page 3
- ↑ Office Tally: Michael Schur and Jen Celotta Visit the OTCR, Page 5
- ↑ The Office's BJ Novak Uncut, NPR The Bryant Park Project