- Deangelo: Uhhh, you sir! Are we having fun tonight?
- Jim: Having a great time.
- Deangelo: Oh good!
- Jim: Thanks, yeah.
- Deangelo: Where were you on September 11th?
- Michael: No! God!
- Michael: Sorry, we're late, we were waiting in line at the DMV.
- Deangelo: Fall asleep right after sex. Right, guys?
- Jim: Nope. Go back to the script.
- [The entire office staff sings a surprise song to Michael to the tune of "Seasons of Love" from Rent]
- Andy: Nine million, nine hundred eighty six thousand minutes! We actually sat down, and did the math.
- All: Nine million, nine hundred eighty six thousand minutes! That's how many minutes, that you've worked here.
- Pam: In costumes!
- Jim: And impressions!
- Toby: In meetings.
- Erin and Kelly: And cups of coffee.
- Kevin: For birthdays!
- Stanley: More meetings and...
- Women: E-mail forwards you made us read.
- All: Nine million, nine hundred eighty six thousand minutes! That's like watching Die Hard, eighty thousand times!
- Meredith: You hit me with your car!
- Ryan: You helped me get off drugs!
- Creed: I watch you when you sleep.
- Oscar: I forgive you for kissing me!
- All: Remember to call. Call. Remember to call. Call. Remember to call. Call.
- Erin and Kelly: Call, text or e-mail, or call.
- Deangelo: [falsetto] Measure. Measure your life in love!
- All: Remember to call, remember to call. Remember to call.
- Deangelo: [falsetto] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
| Previous episode:
|| Current episode:
|| Next episode: