Employee of The MonthMeredith Palmer for not getting married (Like Wikipedia:George Clooney!) and for being Mrs. Claus. The sole supplier relations representative of the office, Meredith is the somewhat quiet, alcoholic mother and has two kids ("The Office: The Accountants"). Meredith doesn't want to go to rehab ("Moroccan Christmas") and is addicted not only to alcohol, but also pornography ("Moroccan Christmas"). Meredith doesn't mind male strippers ("Ben Franklin") has burnt her face ("Weight Loss"), has said that, "I hate that bitch [ Holly Flax ]; I'm going to cut her face," ("Goodbye, Toby"), and has flashed Michael ("Christmas Party"). She has had sex with Creed ("The Promotion"), and has also bartered sex for steaks and discounts on supplies ("Business Ethics"). Meredith has also had her bad luck with health. She has been hit by a car, gotten Rabies (by a bat in the office), and also enjoys humping Todd Packer ("Christmas Party," "St. Patrick's Day"). Read more...
Did You Know?
- That Angela Kinsey first auditioned for Pam Beesly's part but got tickled first?
- That Meredith has a shirt with holes where her nipples are supposed to be?
- That Steve Carell won the 2010 People's Choice Award for best Comedy Actor?
- That Kate Flannery auditioned for Jan Levinson?
- That Hide killed the boss of the Yakuza on purpose when he lived in Japan?
- That the computers on the Dunder-Mifflin office set are wired for the internet. Cast members have admitted that when they're in the background of scenes they are often checking email and surfing the net.
- That the exterior shot of the building the office is "in" is actually in Scranton, Pennsylvania across the street from a bar which is coincidentally named "The Office".
- That the show had to stop production in November 2007 because of a writer's strike. The show's star Steve Carell (himself a WGA member) supported the writers, and refused to cross the picket lines even for non-writing duties. Carell went so far as to call in sick to the network on the first day of the strike, citing a case of "enlarged balls" as the reason he couldn't come in.
- That Oscar wasn't supposed to be gay.
- That the fictional company Dunder Mifflin became an actual member of the Greater Scranton Chamber of Commerce before it was discovered. It now occupies its own dedicate page  in their website.
- That throughout the series, each time we see Creed at his desk he is playing Spider Solitaire; Meredith is playing Klondike.
"Gossip," was the first episode of the sixth season and was written and directed by Paul Lieberstein. When Michael is left out of the gossip loop when finding out that Megan and another intern are dating, he eventually finds out that Stanley is cheating on his wife, which he tells everyone. Hoping to make people not believe what he said, he spreads fake gossip around the office. Meanwhile, everyone learns that Pam is expecting, Andy and Dwight practice "Parkour," the office prepares for the summer interns to leave, and Michael tells people Kelly is anorexic and Toby, is a virgin (despite having a kid). Read More....
About The Office Wiki
The Office, also known as The Office: An American Workplace is a 30 minute-long sitcom produced by the Deedle-Dee Productions and Reveille Productions in association with NBC. It is based on the British series of the same name that was created by Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant and was adapted for American audiences by producer Greg Daniels. The pilot first premiered on television on March 24, 2005. WARNING: Dunderpedia contains spoilers on episodes of the The Office TV show. Information from episodes which have aired in the United States is acceptable for publication on this site, as is all other versions of the office.
Featured ArticleSabre is a highly successful printer company that took over failing paper company Dunder Mifflin at Christmas, firing David Wallace (who is trying to create the Suck It) and Charles Miner. It sells several printers, has many programs, including Print All Colors and Sales is King and staff includes southern boss Jo Bennett, who wrote an autobiography, and reluctant Gabe Louis. It is based in Tallahassee, Florida and includes spokesperson, Christian Slater. Have you ever tasted a rainbow? Read More...
Latest Blog Posts
"All I know is if I was a girl and had to choose between a tall dude who loved Asia, and a you-lookin' dude who loved sweaters and wearing sweaters, I'd choose you."-Darryl Philbin to Andy Bernard, Viewing Party
|NBC Network Wikias|
|A to Z • About A Boy • America's Got Talent • Believe • The Biggest Loser • The Blacklist • Blindspot • Chicago Fire • Community • Constantine • Days of Our Lives • Deception • Do No Harm • Dracula • Emerald City • The Good Place • Grimm • Growing Up Fisher • Hannibal • Law & Order • The Michael J. Fox Show • Midnight, Texas • Minority Report • The Office • Parenthood • Parks and Recreation • Revolution • Saturday Night Live • Sean Saves the World • Shades of Blue • Siberia • The Sing Off • Superstore • Telenovela • Timeless • The Voice|