Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Throughout The Office's run, characters wear a sign, or a sign is made as a gag.
- Michael makes everyone wear a sign listing a race that they must act/talk like. ("Diversity Day")
- Michael forces Dwight to wear a sign saying LIAR after Dwight goes behind Michael's back to Jan Levinson and tries to take his job, and lies about where he was. ("The Coup")
- Welcome Back Oscar is put up on the wall. Dwight thinks the party is for him in spite of the sign.("The Return")
- Pam makes a sketch of the pervert Phyllis saw. Pam purposely makes it look like Dwight then makes a wanted poster of her drawing. ("Women's Appreciation")
- Michael makes a flyer for the Fun Run that says that they are running 5,000 miles. ("Fun Run")
- Phyllis accidentally makes a sign saying Lunch Party, disgusting Angela. ("Launch Party")
- In a Talking Head Interview with Jan, there is a sign saying "Robert Mifflin Memorial Conference Room" ("The Deposition")
- Jim makes a sign welcoming Pam home with Kelly. ("Business Trip")*
- Michael thinks that Stanley is dead so he uses the defibrillator. However, Stanley is sleeping. Michael makes Stanley wear a sign saying NOT DEAD when he is sleeping from then on. ("Stress Relief")*
- Dwight makes a sign IT IS YOUR BIRTHDAY. to celebrate Kelly Kapoor's birthday.("Lecture Circuit Part 1")("Lecture Circuit Part 2")
- Michael makes a Lonely Heart's Party Sign and places it under the windshield wipers of various cars in the parking lot.("Blood Drive")
- Michael makes five golden tickets that he puts into boxes of paper. All the boxes end up going to the same company.("Golden Ticket")
- Michael makes a sign saying The Michael Scott Paper Company for his condo.("Dream Team")
- Michael was forced to move his office from his condo. He moved back into the Scranton Business Park and had to make a new sign.("Michael Scott Paper Company")
- At Jim and Pam's wedding reception there is a sign saying The Halprets instead of "The Halperts." ("Niagara")
- At Valley View High School there is a sign dedicated to Michael. The Michael Gary Scott Reading Room for promising to pay their tuition. ("Scott's Tots")
- Jim makes a sign that says Merry Christmas, Santa Hates Tears. ("Secret Santa")
- There is a sign in the conference room saying Welcome, Jo Bennett ("Manager and Salesman")
* Deleted Scene