Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Leslie David Baker|
Baker at the Dan in Real Life premiere
|Born||February 19, 1958 (1958-02-19) (age 52)|
|Occupation||Film, television actor|
Leslie David Baker, born February 19, 1958 in Chicago, Illinois, is an American film and television actor who plays Stanley Hudson on The Office. He also had several small roles in Scrubs and appeared on That '70s Show as a janitor after a Ted Nugent concert and played an office worker in several of OfficeMax's "Rubberband Man" series of advertisements. He holds a B.S. in Psychology from Loyola University Chicago and a M.S. Human Services Administration from Spertus Institute for Jewish Learning and Leadership in Chicago. He taught special education, grades K-8, while working on his masters. He was reluctant to move to Hollywood, as he thought it important to first attain financial security. He once played a police officer in Malcolm in the Middle and a security guard in Action.
- Kevin's Loan (TV series) (2008) as Stanley Hudson (1 episode)
- The Office: The Accountants (TV series) (2006) as Stanley Hudson (1 episode)
- The Office (TV series) (2005-) as Stanley Hudson (121 episode)
- Elizabethtown (2005) as Airport Security #2
- Line of Fire (2004) (TV series) as Large Man (1 episode)
- Scrubs (TV series) (2003) as Surgery Patient (1 episode)
- Just Shoot Me! (2002) (TV series) as Man (1 episode)
- The Guardian (2001-2003) (TV series) as Teddy Desica (3 episodes)
- That '70s Show (2001) (TV series) as Janitor (1 episode)
- Road to Redemption (2001) as Tow Truck Driver
- Malcolm in the Middle (2000-2003) (TV series) as Cop / Customer (2 episodes)
- Action (TV series) as Guard (1 episode)
Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_David_Baker"