Andy's a cappella group has been a recurring motif throughout the show since his debut.
In the episode Launch Party, Andy sings "Take a Chance on Me" by ABBA with his a cappella group backing him up on speakerphone. Actor John Michael Higgins is one of the other voices.
The members of Here Comes Treble, class of '95:
- Carl 1 and Carl 2 (not on speaking terms after they ended their civil union)
- Jingle Jangle
- Sandwich (scheduled to undergo gastric bypass surgery)
- Boner Champ (aka Andy - got this nickname for humping a snowman)
- Broccoli Rob
- Doobie (now a school bus driver)
- Pubey Lewis & the News
- Hopscotch (his mom won't let him out on weekends)