Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In the final week of March 2006, a series of parody public service announcements were filmed in the style of NBC's "The More You Know". These announcements are included on the Season 2 DVD.
- Meteor - Dwight explains that meteors are more dangerous than wolves.
- Smell - Pam explains that adding the word "smell" into other words isn't funny.
- Invite - Pam reminds us that a wedding invitation contains all the information you need to get to the wedding.
- Cake - Pam explains why we shouldn't smush cake into a bride's face.
- Foul - Jim tells us not to be ashamed of calling a foul in basketball.
- Jellybeans - Jim advises against eating black jellybeans.
- Fugitive - Jim reminds us how good The Fugitive is.
- Saltine - Jim warns us to eat crackers responsibly.
- Thumb - Dwight gives us false information about the human thumb that is probably true.
- Arctic Wolf - Dwight tells us what an arctic wolf's diet consists of.
- Bears - Dwight tells us what to do during a bear attack.
- Relationship - Kelly and Ryan give opposing views on office relationships.
- Beer - Ryan warns us against paying for over-priced alcohol.
- Taping Sex - Ryan warns us against taping yourself having sex.
- Short - Ryan explains that 5'9" isn't short. It's average.
- Boys - Kelly says boys aren't great.
- Lipstick - Kelly explains that using two shades of lipstick can make girls look even cuter.
On Disc 1 of the Season 4 DVD, a new PSA was included entitled "Rabies: The More You Know."
- Rabies - Michael warns that rabies kills.