Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Dunder-Miflin Ramblin' Reams was the name of Dunder-Miflin Scranton's softball team.
Players and PositionsEdit
- Andy Bernard- Second Base
- Clark Green- Outfielder
- Creed Bratton- Relief Pitcher
- Darryl Philbin- Outfielder
- Erin Hannon- Infielder Utility
- Jerry Johnson- Third Base
- Jim Halpert- Pitcher
- Kevin Malone- Third Base
- Meredith Palmer- Catcher
- Nellie Bertram- Outfielder
- Oscar Martinez- Short Stop
- Pete Miller- Center Field
- Phyllis Vance- First Base
- Stanley Hudson- Statitiscian
- Andy "The Dandy" Bernard- sang a lot and was injured half the season due to a "celebration related injury"
- Clark "The Nose" Green due to constantly having his nose in his iPhone
- Creed "Creed" Bratton- requested to be transferred at the beginning of the season
- Darryl "Hot Doggin'" Philbin due to eating a hotdog every fifth inning
- Erin "The Kid" Hannon- whole nickname is "The Kid nobody wanted" due to her never getting adopted
- Jerry "Dead Weight" Johnson- Likely due to his age
- Jim "Slim" Halpert- Likely due to his slimness
- Kevin "Spitoowee" Malone- Constantly spitting sunflower seeds everywhere
- Meredith "Bambino" Palmer- Scourned for not putting her cigar out every time she was at bat
- Nellie "The Gooch" Bertram- Huge fan of British cricket player Graham Gooch and constantly said "Release your inner Gooch!"
- Oscar "El Disappointmento" Martinez- People believed he would be good at baseball solely based on his race, therefore were disappointed when they realized he wasn't.
- Pete "Rookie of the Year" Miller- Called that for his solid first season, also he was to young to remember the movie by the same name.
- Phyllis "The Fridge" Vance- Returned her glove at the end of the season after hanging on to the tag.
- Stanley "The Conscientious Objector"- Refused to play, did crossword puzzles during games.