Dunder Mifflin Corporate Headquarters was the corporate office of the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company. It was located in New York City on 1345 Sixth Ave between 54th and 55th Streets in the Alliance Bernstein building.
It was shut down following Sabre's buyout of the company, however David Wallace bought Dunder Mifflin back from Sabre, meaning that a new corporate office was opened.
- Robert Dunder - Co-Founder
- Robert Mifflin - Deceased; Former Co-Founder
- Diane Kelly - Chief Attorney
- Sadiq - IT Technician
- Grace - Corporate receptionist
- Jan Levinson - Fired; Former Corporate Manager
- Ryan Howard - Fired and arrested; Former Vice President of Regional Sales
- Hunter - Formerly Jan's Assistant; Fired by Ryan after Jan's departure from the company
- Randall - Resigned; Former Chief Financial Officer
- Sherry - Formerly Jan's Secretary; has not been mentioned since Halloween
- David Wallace - CFO prior to Dunder Mifflin being bought by Sabre, CEO after he buys DM back.
- Charles Miner - Being a senior Corporate worker, Charles presumably lost his job when Sabre bought Dunder Mifflin.
- Thomas Dean
- Troy Undercook - Banking
Employees of Unknown StatusEdit
- Brenda Matlowe - Corporate Training; has not been mentioned since Drug Testing
- Mr. O'Malley - Attorney; has not been seen since Sexual Harassment
- Background Employees