The "Coalition of Reason" is a fake group that Oscar Martinez referred to. Since Andy and Dwight think that Grotti is in the Mafia, Oscar tries to stop them from thinking that. Everyone except Oscar believes so, causing him to look around for mentally sane people. According to Oscar, himself, Jim, and Pam are in the 'Coalition of Reason' and Toby used to be but according to Oscar, "He's mentally checked out." Toby agrees.
Possible Reasons why Others are not in The Coalition of ReasonEdit
- Angela, licked a cat, Lecture Circuit Part 2
- Phyllis, believed that Grotti was in the mafioso, Mafia
- Kevin, always unknowing of anything happening, Nearly Every episode
- Michael, believed that Grotti was in the mafia, Mafia, made a fool of himself at Phyllis Wedding, Phyllis' Wedding
- Dwight, killed Angela's cat, Fun Run, thinks he is immune from any disease, ever Health Care
- Stanley, had a huge outburst, Did I Stutter?
- Kelly, more obsessed with famous people than herself, Many Episodes, including The Merger
- Andy, was unknowing that Angela was sleeping with Dwight for 17 days, The Duel, as well as punched a wall in Season 3.
- Creed, was in a relationship with Squeaky Fromme, Lecture Circuit Part 1, everything
- Meredith, had sex with a supplier, Business Ethics