Dunder Mifflin Regional Manager, Michael Scott, calls a "mandatory" team-building event, where six employees must work independently to figure out...
- Who "killed" Toby Flenderson?
- What office weapon was used?
- Where at Dunder Mifflin did it occur?
If the crime is not solved by the end of the day, Michael will give up on his team and go home.
Can you outwit your co-workers and overcome your boss's meddling to win the game?
- 6 Office employees as the suspects: Jim Halpert (Green), Stanley Hudson (Plum), Dwight Schrute (Mustard), Angela Martin (Peacock), Andy Bernard (White), and Pam Beesly (Scarlet)
- New ‘Special powers’ featured for each employee, to give players more opportunities to gain information and speed up game play.
- Custom game board with 9 potential crime locations within Dunder Mifflin, including: Reception, Conference Room, Break Room, Annex, Accounting, Parking lot, Warehouse, Kitchen, and Michael’s Office.
- Custom Office weapons, including: Dundie Trophy, Mr. A Knife, Ream of Dunder Mifflin Paper, Bacon Grill, Poisoned Pretzel, Rabid Bat, World’s Best Boss Coffee Mug, Nun-chucks, and Bike Chain.
- Intrigue cards add intensity to the game by introducing new activities, providing ways to discover clues and presenting opportunities to increase the intrigue of the game.
- Clock cards mixed in with the Intrigue cards, add a sense of urgency to game play by marking the time since the crime occurred.
- Custom score pad, custom envelope and custom dice
- 3-6 Players / Ages 9+