Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The term branch may refer to the following:
Dunder Mifflin Company branches Edit
Active branches Edit
- Scranton branch - in Pennsylvania, the setting of much of the series.
- Akron branch - in Ohio, mentioned by Michael to be "haunted."
- Albany branch - in New York, managed by Jeff, previously managed by Craig.
- Nashua branch - in New Hampshire, mentioned by Michael to have no parking.
- Rochester branch - in New York; Michael and Pam skip going to Rochester to visit Nashua.
- Utica branch - in New York, managed by Karen Filippelli, mentioned by Michael to be "snoozeville."
- Syracuse branch - in New York, close enough from Scranton to dispute clients after the Binghamton branch was closed.
Closed/unopened branches Edit
- Binghamton branch - a former branch in New York, closed by Robert California in Season 8 a few days before the bankruptcy of Sabre.
- Buffalo branch - a former branch in New York managed by Dan Gore until its closure sometime between Season 5 and Season 6. Closing announced in during Company Picnic.
- Camden branch - in New Jersey, mentioned by Ben Nugent as having a poor reputation, and by Michael to be located in a basement. Mentioned to be closed in Company Picnic.
- Northeast branch - the proposed renaming of the Stamford branch after the board originally voted to close the Scranton branch and merger the two. This branch never came to fruition as Scranton ultimately absorbed Stamford.
- Pittsfield branch - a former branch in Massachusetts, closed due to difficulty with unionization
- Stamford branch - a former branch in Connecticut, downsized, and some of its employees were merged with the Scranton branch
- Yonkers branch - in New York, mentioned by Michael to have two attractive employees. Mentioned to be closed in Company Picnic.