The term branch may refer to the following:
Dunder Mifflin Company branches Edit
Active branches Edit
- Scranton branch - in Pennsylvania, the setting of much of the series
- Akron branch - in Ohio, mentioned by Michael to be "haunted"
- Albany branch - in New York, managed by Jeff, previously managed by Craig
- Nashua branch - in New Hampshire, mentioned by Michael to have no parking.
- Rochester branch - in New York; Michael and Pam skip going to Rochester to visit Nashua.
- Utica branch - in New York, managed by Karen Filippelli, mentioned by Michael to be "snoozeville".
- Syracuse branch - in New York, close enough from Scranton to dispute clients after the Binghamton branch was closed.
Closed/unopened branches Edit
- Binghamton branch - a former branch in New York, closed by Robert California in Season 8 few days before the bankrupcy of Sabre
- Buffalo branch - a former branch in New York managed by Dan Gore until its closure sometime between Season 5 and Season 6
- Camden branch - in New Jersey, mentioned by Ben Nugent as having a poor reputation, and by Michael to be located in a basement. Mentioned to be closed in Company Picnic.ompany Picnic.
- Northeast branch - a proposed branch which was never created
- Pittsfield branch - a former branch in Massachusetts, closed due to difficulty with unionization
- Stamford branch - a former branch in Connecticut, downsized, and some of its employees were merged with the Scranton branch
- Yonkers branch - in New York, mentioned by Michael to have two attractive employees. Mentioned to be closed in Company Picnic.